The National Shooting Centre (“NSC”) will be progressively opened for various shooting disciplines depending on the readiness state of the ranges, the preparation time required and the availability of workers.
The club members will likely be able to carry out shotgun shooting commencing next Saturday Jun 27, 2020. Please contact the convener Singapore Gun Club at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
All visitors must adhere to the Safe Management Measures NSC Safe Management Measures_Phase 2.
Listed below are some of these measures:
- Have at least a 1m physical separation from one another, mask up, temperature screening, SafeEntry check-in/out
- Maximum capacity of 50 persons at any one time or 10sqm/person
- No socializing, no overstaying, no loitering and no crowding
- Minimize in-persons transactions and keep them short
- Keep the visit to common areas such as toilets, issuing counter, short
- Adopt strict personal hygiene practices and clean up after yourself
- Wipe down equipment
- Maintain at least a 2m physical separation between shooters; 1m if there is a physical screen between shooters
- Keep to a group/squad of 5 shooters; 3m separation between groups
- Shooters may remove masks temporarily while shooting, at firing points, short transition between firing points within same range or waiting in line to shoot within the group/squad
- Coaches, conducting officers, safety officers and range operators MUST mask up at all times
- Refrain from sharing equipment
- Appointments by time block, by group size and by range; Keep within the time block, stay with the assigned group and stay within the assigned area
All pre-Circuit-Breaker security requirements continue to apply.
Additional information: Safe Management Measures for the Sport of Shooting