THE NATIONAL SHOOTING CENTRE SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES (3RD EDITION) AS PART OF THE SSA SAFE RETURN TO SPORT PLAN
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, the Singapore Shooting Association (“SSA”) introduces the following Safe Management Measures (“SMMs”) to better protect you at the National Shooting Centre (“NSC”) in Phase 2 of the “A Safe Singapore” plan of the Singapore Government. We ask you to study the SMMs carefully and obey all SMMs. These SMMs supersede the SMMs for Phase 1.
With immediate effect, any individual intending to visit or is visiting the NSC is required to:
Just Prior To Visiting
1. Download the SafeEntry app for the NSC (see below) and the TraceTogether app
2. Be aware that, by checking in via SafeEntry, you are declaring that you:
a. are currently not under a Quarantine Order (“QO”) or Stay-Home Notice (“SHN”);
b. have not had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past fourteen (14) days; and
c. do not have any fever or flu-like symptoms or coughing, shortness of breath.
3. Visit NSC only after your request has been confirmed.
At The Main Gate
4. Ensure that you are not unwell or suffering from fever, cough and/or shortness of breath. If you are not feeling well, please do not visit the NSC or leave immediately to consult a doctor.
5. Appear only at the scheduled date/time to avoid denial of entry or long waiting time outside the NSC. If your scheduled appointment is 9.30am-11.30am, then you could only visit the NSC within this time window.
6. Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth. You may briefly reveal your full face for the purpose of identity verification when requested by the security personnel.
7. Check in with the SafeEntry app for the NSC and allow the security personnel to inspect the checked-in page, and activate the TraceTogether app.
Note: If you are not able to check in via SafeEntry for some reasons, you are required to duly complete and submit the hardcopy HDF at the Guard House.
8. Allow your temperature to be taken by the security personnel and be aware that you will be denied entry if you have a temperature reading of above 38°C. If you refuse to have the temperature taken, then you will also not be allowed access.
9. Be patient.
10. Take any further instruction, if any, from the security personnel.
During Visit – General
11. Obey all SMMs.
12. Wear mask at all times, covering your nose and mouth, unless you are shooting at the firing station/point (see please below for more details). If you need to speak with one another, you must put on your mask.
13. Maintain at least one (1) meter of physical distance between each person at all times. Please see below for specific distancing requirements during shooting practices.
14. Keep all necessary interactions, transactions or visits to common areas short. Please adopt the Take/Use-and-Leave approach.
15. Avoid forming a crowd of more than five (5) persons within a room, an assigned area or at the shooting range (see please below for more details).
16. Adopt good personal hygiene practices and always clean up after yourself. Please always bring along your personal hand sanitizer with you.
17. Wipe down your belongings or sport equipment including gun, gun case/bag, suit, etc. before and after shooting or any activity.
18. Avoid body contact and minimize in-person interactions at all times even during your rest/meal time or toilet break.
19. Refrain from overstaying your booked appointment or loitering in the NSC. Please adopt the Shoot-and-Go mentality.
20. Refrain from sharing items or sport equipment.
21. Monitor your health and ensure that you are not unwell or suffering from fever, cough and/or shortness of breath. If you are unwell, please inform the SSA Office promptly and leave to consult a doctor immediately.
22. Act responsibly always and ensure your own safety as well as the safety of others near you.
23. Cooperate with the SSA fully at all times and carry out required SMMs.
During Shooting Practices
24. Keep at minimum physical distance of two (2) meters between you and other shooters during shooting OR one (1) meter if there is a physical screen or barrier between you and other shooters.
25. May temporarily take off your mask when shooting at the firing station/point or making a short transition from one firing station/point to the next within the same range. Please mask up after shooting and/or when stepping out from the firing stations.
26. Stay within your assigned group of five (5) persons within the assigned area, move together as a group and keep at distance of keep at minimum physical distance of three (3) meters between your group and other groups.
Leaving the NSC
27. Leave the NSC before or at the scheduled date/time.
28. Check out with the SafeEntry app for the NSC and allow the security personnel to inspect the checked-out page, and de-activate the TraceTogether app.